Sunday, October 6, 2019

TNDL: "FOR WHEN YOU LOOK FOR ME, I WILL LOOK. FOR YOU, AND WHEN YOU SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HEARTS, YOU WILL FIND ME."

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek Me and find Me when you ...
https://biblehub.com › jeremiah
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. English Standard Version ... Berean Study Bible You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. ... for ye shall seek me with your whole heart. Douay-Rheims Bible
‎Jeremiah 29:13 KJV · ‎Jeremiah 29:13 NLT · ‎Jeremiah 29:13 ESV · ‎Jeremiah 29:14
Deuteronomy 4:29; Proverbs 8:17; Jeremiah 29:13; Matthew 7 ...

www.biblestudytools.com › passage › q=deuteronomy+4:29;+proverbs+8:...
Search; Browse ... 29 But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. ... 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. ... 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out ...
Jeremiah 29:13 NIV - You will seek me and find me when you ...

https://www.biblegateway.com › passage › search=Jeremiah+29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find ...

https://www.bible.com › Compare Versions
If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. You will search for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment