Sunday, October 27, 2019

GOD THE MOST HIGH IS NOW RESTORING ALL THINGS

“GOD, THE MOST HIGH, IS NOW RESTORING ALL THINGS THAT WAS NOT MADE CLEAR OR WAS HIDDEN TO HIS CHURCH. While I was praying and praising the Most High and His only begotten Son, The Most High said to me: ‘Go and read and research Revelation 4-6. So, after I came out of this vision, I did just as He commanded me to do, and through my extensive and intensive research, I have found some very clear and provocative and enlightening information, some of which you can find in this video below. Also, the Most High took me into His School and began to instruct me in the word of Truth, unlocking doors that was shut until the end of the age. According to the Most High, GOD does nothing without revealing it first to His servants, the Prophets. Amos 3:6. At this end time saga, there shall be many seer prophets rising up who will take the message of the Kingdom of heaven Mathew 6:9. "This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth, as it is done in heaven, and give us this day, our daily bread to all nations. See Joel 2:28-32. “ (TNDL)
Copyright 2019 TNDL

No comments:

Post a Comment