Friday, February 3, 2012

RELIGION, ORGANIZED OR OTHERWISE...

I do not believe in any religion, organized or otherwise. All religions, no matter what the denomination, are forms of group mind-control. They are designed to manipulate large masses of people to stop thinking for themselves. I do believe in the Most High El, Yahweh Elyon. Knowing Him through his begotten Son Yeshua / Jesus of Nazareth, the Lamb who is now transformed into the Lion King - has no religion.
So I am what Yahweh Elyon Yeshua says about me and not what I, or others think that I am.
The Joy of Yahweh Elyon is my strength. I will continue to look to Him from whom my strength comes. All glory, praise, honour and respect to the Most High.Will you draw your strength from the Most High also?
By Joseph Rising Sun Levii - UCYG

No comments:

Post a Comment