Wednesday, January 23, 2019

TNDL: “MANY OF YAH’S CHILDREN ARE LACKING OF YAHWEH’S KNOWLEDGE. HIS KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT LACK OF HIS KNOWLEDGE, MAKES US POWERLESS. THIS IS THE STATE OF THE MINDSET OF JACOB/ISRAEL AND THE GENTILE FOLLOWERS IN THIS TIME OF THE END OF THE WORLD!

Hosea 4.”
4 “But let no one bring a charge,
let no one accuse another,
for your people are like those
who bring charges against a priest.
5 You stumble day and night,
and the prophets stumble with you.
So I will destroy your mother—
6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
“Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also reject you as my priests;
because you have ignored the law of your God,
I also will ignore your children.
7 The more priests there were,
the more they sinned against me;
they exchanged their glorious God[b] for something disgraceful.
8 They feed on the sins of my people
and relish their wickedness.
9 And it will be: Like people, like priests.
I will punish both of them for their ways
and repay them for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment