Wednesday, January 2, 2019

THE CHURCH OF THYATIRA

TNDL: To the Church in Thyatira
Revelation 2
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:
These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

5 comments:

  1. you are actually a good webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible.
    It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Also, The
    contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent activity in this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks designed for sharing such a good idea, post is
    nice, thats why i have read it fully

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the future and
    it's time to be happy. I've learn this put up and if I may I want to suggest you few fascinating things or advice.
    Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I want to learn more issues approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.

    But think about if you added some great images or videos to give
    your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could certainly
    be one of the best in its niche. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.

    I love all of the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete