Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yeshua About Tithing!!!

YESHUA said, "WOE unto you PHARISEES for you TITHE mint and rue and all manner of HERBS and pass over JUDGMENT and the LOVE of GOD ( Luke chapt. 11:42)."

What did YESHUA say in his PARABLE about the TWO MEN ...who went to PRAY in the TEMPLE; one a PUBLICAN and the other a PHARISEE?
Did Yeshua not say that the "PHARISEE stood and prayed saying: God I thank you I am not as most men are......I fast twice a week and I GIVE TITHES of all I possess." "and the PUBLICAN standing afar off... smote his breast saying, Giod be MERCIFUL to me a SINNER?" Which of these TWO MEN did YESHUA say went down to his house more JUSTIFIED than the OTHER? Was it not the PUBLICAN? (Luke chapt. 18: 12, 13, 14. see the whole chap.).

What does Yahweh Elyon/Yeshua want us, His children in the earth, to give to Him? Is is not our minds, souls and spirits? Is it not OBEDIENCE to His WILL? Is it not worship, glory, praise, thanksgiving, blessings, honour and respect? Did He not GIVE His only begotten Son, Yeshua so that we could have eternal Life through Him? Did YESHUA die on the TREE to SAVE us and redeem us? Did Yeshua not say, "I AM THE WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the FATHER except through ME (The Gospel of John chapt. 14:6)?

I AGREE with JOSEPH RISING SUN,what he says about " FALSE TEACHERS AND MONEY LOVERS WHO SERVE MAMMON- THE GOD of MONEY!" Written by (Sylvi Sun Beam).

No comments:

Post a Comment