Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Prayer to Elyon/Yeshua Results

“Once Joy started to pray I’ve seen her words leaving the room with speed towards the heights at Heaven like strong white wind like a tornado type. Along with that at the same time Earth w...as rotating with power. The whole Earth was shaking and Lucifer’s Leaders were running around like there was no place to hide. They were wearing black capes and the interior side was in colour red, the red of dead blood.
The whole earth was shaking with Joy’s prayer and also from every Friday’s prayer. At the end I saw riders warriors coming down from heaven on white horses.”

«Towards the end of the prayer, I had experienced a straining/tingling sensation on my left side. "Rise up Divine children and Fight' - This phrase brought forth an image in my mind of an area immersed in dark fog and at the call to 'fight' a glowing image appeared and shot out sparks of light. The 'weapon-like' image was the colour of a burning fire and illuminated in the fog. This is what I pictured in my mind.»

«The brother/sisters in Canada (1) one of Jackie sister came for the first time. She saw and felt the energy of Elyon/Yeshua in a vision, it was so strong that she almost pass out. She was overcome just as Daniel felt when he was overcome by the presence and power of the Archangel... Gabriel when he appeared to him. (2) a sister that Elveta invited her name is Dawn she felt that GOD was in the room. (3) Elveta felt the tingling energy on her head. (4) I Lloyd also felt my head raised and the presence of Elyon in the room. (5) Attela felt the presence of of Elyon's Spirit in the room, much agape love.»

by Joseph Rising Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment