Wednesday, March 17, 2021

THE BIG QUESTION OF EL ELYON CHILDREN

TNDL: "THE BIG QUESTION OF ALL TIMES THAT MANY OF THE MOST HIGH'S CHILDREN ARE ASKING?"

Psalm 119:9-16 KJV

9 How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. 10 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! 11 Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You! 12 Blessed are You, O Lord! Teach me Your statutes! 13 With my lips I have declared All the judgments of Your mouth. 14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches. 15 I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways. 16 I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

May be an image of text that says 'Your PROMISE revives me; it COMFORTS me in all my troubles. -Psalm 119:50 BibleVerselmages.com BibleVerselmages.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment