Friday, July 31, 2020

TNDL: "FILL UP YOUR PEOPLE/CHILDREN LORD, WITH YOUR YOURSELF, SO THAT NO WORLDLY THINGS CAN ENTER OUR BEING! ARE YOU HUNGRY AND THRISTY FOR YESHUA, THE HEBREW MESSIAH, FOOD AND DRINK? YOUR HUNGER AND THIRST CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN YESHUA, THE CHRIST!"

Seekers, finders. The most high is saying to His children who are hungry, and thristy for their spirit, soul and their mind food and drink, to seek Yeshua, because he is the bread of life and water of life. The Lord says, when you look for me, then, I will look for you,; and when you shall search for me with all of your heart, then, you will find me. "
Jeremiah 29:13 New International Version
Image may contain: text that says 'AMAZINGFACTS For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11'

No comments:

Post a Comment