Wednesday, March 4, 2020

TNDL: "HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, MOST HIGH AND LISTEN ONLY TO YESHUA.

Read the gospel of John 14. Yeshua said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the eternal heavenly Father, but by me. Also in chapt. 12-18, he said to keep my sayings and love the Father and the only begotten Son. Whoever loves me, keeps my commandments, and I will pray to my eternal Father and He shall send the Comforter, and he shall come and he shall teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. He, the Holy Spirit, shall teach, lead, guide, and restrain you. This promise was fulfilled, on the day of Pentecost, see Acts 2: 28-."
Copyright 2020 TNDL

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14'

No comments:

Post a Comment