Wednesday, March 18, 2020

THE TIME OF JOYFUL CELEBRATION

TNDL: "THIS IS NOT THE DAY AND TIME TO MOURN, IT IS THE TIMF OF JOYFUL CELEBRATION, BECAUSE OUR ENEMIES ARE DEFEATED , CONQUERED; AND THE MOST HIGH, OUR ETERNAL HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON HAVE TRIUMPHED OVER SATAN AND HIS WORKS OF REBELLION."
Image may contain: possible text that says '1 Kings 9:3 And the LORD said to him: "I have heard prayer supplication have made before Me; I have consecrated house which have built to My name there forever, heart will there perpetually. "Now walk before your father David walked, in integrity of heart in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded you, keep statutes and My judgments, 5 "then I establish the throne of kingdom Israel forever, as promised David your father, saying, 'You shall not fail to have a man on the throne of Israel.''
Copyright 2020 TNDL

No comments:

Post a Comment