Sunday, December 15, 2019

A PASSION FOR SOULS

I, Sylvi Sun Beam, was a young teenager, a woman, whom I knew for a short while, brought me into her home and taught me a spiritual song that I never heard before. After all those years, I still remember all the words of the song.
SONG:
Give me a passion for souls dear LORD, a passion to save the lost. Oh that Thy love were by all adored and welcome at any cost.
CHORUS:
Jesus, I long, I long to be winning, men who are lost and constantly sining, oh may this hour be one of beginnng, the story of pardon to tell.
How can this passion for souls be mine, LORD make Thou the answer clear. Help me to throw out the old life line to those who are struggling there.
Though there are dangers untold and stern, confronting me in way, willing still would I go, not turn, but trust Thee for grace each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment