Saturday, June 17, 2017

QUALITY PRAYER AND ITS BENEFITS

“When I pray, I may ask for a few things. However, I give worship, glory, honour, respect and praise to El-Elyon Yeshua, the New Divine Logos and living Light. I glorify Him with all my heart, mind, soul and spirit saying halleluyah, many times and saying His original Hebrew name, ‘Yeshua’. What I find is that the more I worship Him, the more blessings I receive, not just when I ask for things; infact, through the 23 Psalms and Psalms 91, I have all the protection I need, so there is no great need to ask for anything for myself. But I am always requesting great blessings and the outpouring of GOD MOST HIGH mighty Holy Spirit on His end time Church to start a Spiritual revival, in order to awaken His children/people on the earth among the nations of the world. I know many children of GOD at this time are praying for the mighty outpouring of the Spirit of El-Elyon Yeshua. So, let’s unite as one unified force in prayer and help to stop the Serpent, Satan the Devil in his works against Elyon’s children. HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH AND HALLELUYAH. Thanks in advance.”(TNDL)

No comments:

Post a Comment