Wednesday, May 21, 2014

LOSE YOUR EGO IN ORDER TO WALK WITH YAHWEH ELYON YESHUA!!!

Human beings EGO, is one of the things that we must get rid of (The me, myself and I stuff). Lucifer is the chief of egotism; in other words, being Proud, boastful, egocentric. With regards to EGO, Yeshua said: if any man will follow after him, one must deny oneself, take up one load; then, you can follow him.

Joseph Rising Sun Levi-UCYG
Photo: LOOSE YOUR EGO IN ORDER TO WALK WITH YAHWEH ELYON YESHUA.!!!  Human beings EGO, is one of the things that we must get rid of. (The me, my self and I stuff) Lucifer is the chief of egotism, in other ward being Proud, boastful. egocentric. With regards to EGO, Yeshua said, if any man will follow after him, one must deny one self, take up one load, then you can follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment