Tuesday, November 13, 2012

IN A BEGINNING WAS THE LOGOS (WORD).

The WORD (The new Divine LOGOS), it as been brought to my attention, that thieves are trying to use the living LOGOS, given to me by the El-Elyon YESHUA, for their own self interest. Credit should be given where credit is due, I speak that which I have seen and heard, directly from the Most High El. You cannot walk in my shoes, wear my shirt or Jacket. Therefore, be aware, all those who uses the WORD (LOGOS) that is entrusted in my service, they must know what they are getting into. Yahweh Elyon Yeshua will not sit well with this. He will come at you like a SPIRIT METEORITE FIRE BALL, you will get to know that the LOGOS, is a Living two edge sword that cuts both ways, it blesses and curses. Yahweh Elyon Yeshua is is the great and mighty El.(JRSL-UCYG)

No comments:

Post a Comment