Wednesday, July 18, 2012

21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYING,

21 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYING, IN PREPARATION IN GOING TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL. THIS TRIP TO ISRAEL WILL BE A AWESOME AND WONDERFUL MISSION. (JRSL)
Hello brothers/sisters you are all standing tall in the race of your 21 days fasting and praying mission. I am very proud of you because the members of UCYG around the world are all doing the WILL of Yahweh El-Elyon YESHUA the Lion King. He is the great leader of humanity he is the great SPIRIT SUN that gives his living light to all those who seek him with all their heart, mind, soul and spirit. Sacrifice the material physical food of the temporal for the SPIRITUAL food of your spiritual of mind, soul and spirit for your whole being.

Yesterday I saw Sylvia. As I was sleeping exhausted from the pains she came close to me. She put one of her hands on my chest and the other hand on my chin. She lifted my head a little and began to pray. When I woke up I was better and today I am very very well and very strong. Glory and honor to Elyon YESHUA, the healer of mind, soul, body and spirit!!! Now I'm ready for another level of prayer!!!" (Nikol Be Georgiou)
Happy Fasting and Praying brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment