Sunday, March 25, 2012

YAHWEH ELYON YESHUA'S KNOWLEDGE OF FULL TRUTH!!!

Shalom, and Good Morning sis Lioness Samuel, most of the messages that I post in this group are the words directly spoken by the Most High. There is a real Seer Prophet of The Most High in this time. I do not think for myself when it comes to Divine Knowledge. My knowledge of the Kosmos and of the Divine realms comes directly from Yeshua Himself (His living spirit that I am able to communicate w/ ) or through His Seer prophet, who has been called by The Most High since He was a child. Most believers of The Risen Yeshua always say "The Father spoke to their hearts/minds." Lucifer is an evil villain who enters the mind, therefore, how does one discern the two? When the Father is speaking, one will KNOW, b/c He speaks audibly, clearly, and He is ALIVE (not deaf, dumb, or mute). Let The Most High teach, lead, and restrain you.
I respect the beliefs of others (does not necessarily mean that they are right) b/c we all have a voice. We as a society, have always had others indoctrinating/teaching us (b/c that is how we were brought up). However, human ways and The Most High's ways, are two different ways. "For His thoughts are not ours, neither are His ways." The book of Joel is happening now "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Much Agape Love and Victory. (Tiffany Theophany)

No comments:

Post a Comment