Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Power of Fasting and Praying in Elyon' s Will

For 2009 I and others discovered what happens when the Divine Will of Elyon/Yeshua is fallowed— first hand personal experiences of what the Prophets and Apostles wrote about. Our bothers and sisters fulfilled the requirement of Fasts from food substances, Prayers and Meditations—as requested by Elyon via His Seer. The result has been phenomenal blessings of body soul and spirit—miracles upon miracles for us. For all of us,this resulted in stronger focus, greater hope, deliverance power over Lucifer and renewed faith in the Elyon/Yeshua. For 2010 and beyond why should we not praise and worship Elyon/Yehsua the Kosmic intelligence that speaks clearly to Adams/Eves Race?

Dimitrios Toris wrote: I would like to share, with anyone who might be interested, my personal experience, in fasting that is unique for everyone. I found out that is a special spiritual exercise of temperance. It strengthened and uplifted my spirit. Increased my self-confidence that I can succeed anything, when Yahweh/Elyon is with me. It is a step to purification !

Sylvi Sun Beam wrote: Followiing the will of Elyon brings forth great results.
Yeshua/ Jesus of Nazareth followed and did His Etrernal
Heavenenly Fathedr's will we saw the result that.
We who have done the fasting as was requested by Elyon and given----.by His Seer, have our own personal experience to share with others. It was an honour and a great blessing to be asked to do the fasting. It has done, our bodies, minds, and our spirit good. Elyon has blessed us tremendously and greatly both in the spiritual and the physical. I have seen Elyon worked in mysterious ways: prayers have been, and are being answered quickly at which I was amazed. I have receive quick help in difficult situations calling upon Elyon in the Name of His only begotten Son, Yeshua. My family has been helped too when I go to Elyon on their behalf.

I have seen Elyon come through for me in miraculous and wonderful ways and met my financial needs. I have experience instant healing in my own body calling upon Elyon. He said when you call, He will be there. He keeps His promises, He is True to His Word, His Word is Truth.
"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, if that we ask anything according to His will He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have have the petitions that we desire of him" (1 John 5:14,15).

Katerina Be wrote: Blessed the days of fasting as the body serves the spirit and helps it to reach its destination. Fastening is a major spiritual value. It has nothing to do with the calendar since religions have specific period of fastening during the year. It has to do with the deepest desire of the spirit to meet his creator. The material part of our existence, our body is coordinating with the spirit so as the divine part that exist within us to live the union and the alive communication with the Most High God as happened in the past with the prophets or the Apostles or other holly people. Fasting is beneficial for both body and spirit. It’s a period of cleansing and purification and spiritual strengthen. At first little food it’s not easy for the body to deal with the every day routine but as the spirit is focusing in the prayer and in divine things then the spirit is empowered and draw the body. And there are moments that you fill like a feather. Also you feel joyful, as the body becomes light and gives wings to spirit. I have lived this experience of fasting and it’s a gift that we can give to ourselves as it’s a vital step to our spiritual development with great results. Isaiah said it like this: “Then you shall call, and Yahweh will answer; you shall cry, and he will say, Here I am.”… “and Yahweh will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in dry places, and make strong your bones; and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters don't fail.” After I have fasten as Elyon revealed I have only one thing to say: “Don’t afraid to live with little food; dare to live with the manna of heaven.”

No comments:

Post a Comment