Tuesday, January 3, 2023

THE GREAT OUTPOURING

TNDL: “THE GREAT OUTPOURING OF THE MIGHTY HOLY GHOST UPON YAHWEH ELYON LATTER DAYS SERVANTS, FOR THE END TIMES PREACHING OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN THAT IS COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO THE EARTH! SEE JOEL 2:28-32.”

Joel 2:28-32 New International Version (NIV)
The Day of the Lord
28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
whom the Lord calls.[a]
Footnotes:
Joel 2:32 In Hebrew texts 2:28-32 is numbered 3:1-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment