Saturday, November 19, 2022

WHAT IS THE LORD'S ROD AND STAFF?

TNDL: "KING DAVID MADE  A PROVOCATIVE STATEMENT SAYING, THOUGH I WALK IN THE VALLY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, HE WILL NO EVIL, BECAUSE THY ROD AND YOUR STAFF DO COMFORT ME. NOTICE, THIS IS NOT DAVID'S  ROD AND STAFF THAT COMFORT HIM, BUT RATHER, IT IS THE LORD'S ROD AND STAFF THAT COMFORT HIM. SO, WHAT IS THE LORD'S ROD AND STAFF? ANSWER, THE LORD'S ROD AND STAFF ARE TWO POWERFUL WAR WEAPONS AGAINST EVIL POWERS THAT SATAN, AND HIS SON OF PERDITION, ARE AFRAID OFF. THEREFORE, TRUST IN THE LORD AND FEAR NOT, BECAUSE THE LORD IS YOUR SHEPHERD, Holy children of God, Most High, our Eternal Father, the Supreme Creator."

"In the gospel of John 14:12-18, Yeshua of Nazareth taught his disciples that the Holy Ghost or the Comforter, whom the world cannot receive: teach, lead, guide and restrains his children. Yes, your body is the Temple of the living God. Yeshua said that the Holy Ghost who are with you, shall come in you. This Divine heavenly gift from our eternal heavenly Father. Yeshua said, to his disciples verse 23, If a man love me, he will keep my sayings and my Father shall love him, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him verse 24. he that love me not, keepeth not my words and the words which you hear is not mine, but the Father who sent me. verse 24.Therefore, this teaching of Yeshua is clear, and it's the prerequisite to be with him in his kingdom on earth. It is he the Divine Spirit of truth, who shall lead us into all Truth, and no one or nothing else."

Copyright 2021 TNDL

King James Version

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment