Sunday, January 10, 2021

LET EVERY LIVING THING THAT HAS LIFE

TNDL: " LET EVERY LIVING THING THAT HAS LIFE, PRAISE THE LORD, YEHWEH ELYON YESHUA L MICHAEL!"

Psalm 100-101 New King James Version (NKJV)
A Song of Praise for the Lord’s Faithfulness to His People
A Psalm of Thanksgiving.
100 Make a joyful shout to the Lord, [a]all you lands!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before His presence with singing.
3 Know that the Lord, He is God;
It is He who has made us, and [b]not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.
5 For the Lord is good;
His mercy is everlasting,
And His truth endures to all generations.
Promised Faithfulness to the Lord
A Psalm of David.
101 I will sing of mercy and justice;
To You, O Lord, I will sing praises.
2 I will behave wisely in a [c]perfect way.
Oh, when will You come to me?
I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3 I will set nothing [d]wicked before my eyes;
I hate the work of those who fall away;
It shall not cling to me.
4 A perverse heart shall depart from me;
I will not know wickedness.
5 Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor,
Him I will destroy;
The one who has a haughty look and a proud heart,
Him I will not endure.
6 My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land,
That they may dwell with me;
He who walks in a [e]perfect way,
He shall serve me.
7 He who works deceit shall not dwell within my house;
He who tells lies shall not [f]continue in my presence.
8 Early I will destroy all the wicked of the land,
That I may cut off all the evildoers from the city of the Lord.
Footnotes:
Psalm 100:1 Lit. all the earth
Psalm 100:3 So with Kt., LXX, Vg.; Qr., many Heb. mss., Tg. we are His
Psalm 101:2 blameless
Psalm 101:3 worthless
Psalm 101:6 blameless
Psalm 101:7 Lit. be established

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and concert





No comments:

Post a Comment