Friday, June 19, 2020

TNDL: "HAVING A CLOSER WALK WITH YESHUA, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ETERNAL HEAVENLY FATHER GOD. HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED?

Well, I was praying and praising the Most High for the good useful things to His children in these times of trouble and tribulation, so He said to me in clear words, 'Prayer is what people need to continually practice. ' He wants us to always pray, in order to hear His voice and find Him. When we look for Him in prayer, He will look for us, and when shall search for Him with our whole heart (minds) then, we will find Him, as Psalm 91 declares, They that dwell in the secret chamber of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Our secret place is the place of prayer. The Most High is our Shelter and our Provider." (Copyright 2020 TNDL)

Bible Gateway Psalm 91 :: NIV. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." ... "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name

No comments:

Post a Comment