Saturday, April 11, 2020

TNDL: "THE AGAPE ( LOVE) OF GOD IS A DEMONSTRATIVE, ACTION LOVE. YESHUA EXPLAINED THIS IN JOHN 14 :12-18.

Which begs the question, does your love for God gives you the desire to keep iHs sayings/ His commands? Because this is the prerequisite of proving that you really, and truly, love him. "

John 14:12-18 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Answered Prayer


12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you [a]ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Jesus Promises Another Helper

15 “If you love Me, [b]keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another [c]Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Footnotes:

John 14:14 NU ask Me
John 14:15 NU you will keep
John 14:16 Comforter, Gr. Parakletos
Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment