Wednesday, February 19, 2020

TNDL: “HOW CAN ONE FIND AND KNOW THE FULL TRUTH? THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN BY THE ELITES OF THIS WORLD HEADED BY SATAN, THE FATHER OF ALL LIES? SO WHAT DID YESHUA HAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS?”

John 14:6 ►
New International Version
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.John 14:12-18 New International Version (NIV)
12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[a] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Footnotes:
John 14:17 Some early manuscripts
Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment