Saturday, July 28, 2018

ONLY EL ELYON IS ABLE TO SAY SURELY WHICH NATION OR NATIONS WILL STARVE

"Wrong, wrong, wrong! because only El-Elyon is able to say surely, which nation or nations, will stave. What the Most High has predicted by his great major Seer prophet, is those nations at the end times, shall not study war anymore. They shall beat their swords, of war weapons into plowshares or invest their money into agricultural needs, starting in (India). For the Lord shall put this state of action in the minds of his servants, as he did in the days of the King Potiphar and Joseph the dreamer." (TNDL)." 
And he shall judge among the nations and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore Isaiah 2:4.” (TNDL)

Copyright 2018 TNDL

5 comments:

  1. Great writeup! I check out your blog site fairly regularly, and you are continuously coming up with some good staff.
    I shared this post on my Twitter, and my followers liked
    it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably one of my fave web blogs to browse every morning with a drink of coffee !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a helpful write-up! Definitely a need to-read and an eye-opener!
    It seriously helped me thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is really special compared to other people
    I've checked info from. Thank you for posting when you've got the time,
    guess I am just going to bookmark this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a nice aгticle! Suгely a shoulԀ-read and an eye-opener!

    It really worked for me thank you.

    ReplyDelete