Saturday, March 3, 2018

YESHUA'S SECOND COMING: HOW?

According to the book of Revelation Yeshua the Messiah and son of man, second coming shall be like a "Thief in the night. What does this mystery mean? Prophecy of the Lord's Secret Descent
"And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes; go you out to meet him" (Matthew 25:6).

"If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall not know what hour I will come on you" (Revelation 3:3).

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walks naked, and they see his shame" (Revelation 16:15).

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hears my voice, and open the door, I will come into him and will sup with him, and he with me" (Revelation 3:20).

"For as the lightning, that lightens out of the one part under heaven, shines to the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. But first, must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation" (Luke 17:24-25).

"For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shines even to the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matthew 24:27).

No comments:

Post a Comment