Saturday, February 24, 2018

THE WORD OF GOD MOST HIGH THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!

Who is the WORD? In the gospel of John, he who knew Yeshua best, revealed him to us as Yeshua revealed his eternal heavenly Father to his disciples/and Apostles and followers of the Lamb of GOD. In a beginning the WORD made the heaven and the earth, according to his eternal Father's Will. the gospel John 1:1-20. This same WORD is the Living Light that shines in dark places. International Standard Version Alef
Living in the Law of God
1b How blessed are those whose life is blameless,
who walk in the Law of the LORD!
2 How blessed are those who observe his decrees,
who seek him with all of their heart,
3 who practice no evil
while they walk in his ways.
4 You have commanded concerning your precepts,
that they be guarded with diligence.
5 Oh, that my ways were steadfast,
so I may keep your statutes.
6 Then I will not be ashamed,
since my eyes will be fixed on all of your commands.
7 I will praise you with an upright heart,
as I learn your righteous decrees.
8 I will keep your statutes;
do not ever abandon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment