Wednesday, January 31, 2018

THE POWER OF THE NAME OF YESHUA!!!

“Strong is the nation whose God is the Lord Most High. EL-Elyon is saying to His people, If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, then, I shall hear from heaven and heal their land.Therefore, pray in his original name, Yeshua our Salvation, Emmanuel Michael, because there is powers in his name. After he was risen from the dead, he said to his Apostles and disciples, All power is given to me in heaven and on earth. Much Agape (love) and peace.” (TNDL)~ Acts 2:19-21 King James Version (KJV)
"And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved". ...'


No comments:

Post a Comment