Friday, February 24, 2017

BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION

TNDL: "December 15, 2013: BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION, let all the people of earth know that the Day of Yahweh is here. His Day that has come will leave neither root nor branch, for His Day shall BURN up the wicked and the ungodly.``

TNDL:"Rev/Vision, February 5, 2017: I saw Yeshua L Michael BLOWING A TRUMPET ANNOUNCING THE APPOINTMENT THAT GOD HAS ON THE TERRESTRIAL WORLD. It is judgement time for the wicked and the ungodly.``

Copyright 2017 TNDL

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend
    who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch simply because I
    stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
    Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your
    internet site.

    ReplyDelete