Sunday, March 13, 2016

THE SEALING OF THE SERVANTS OF EL ELYON YESHUA/MICHAEL

TNDL: “January 24, 2016, Rev/Vision: This great Female Angel, Servant of the Most High, has come down from the Presence of GOD MOST HIGH, in order that none of the plagues mentioned in John’s Revelation could harm them. I saw the great Angel, like an ordinary lady doing her work, not drawing any attention to those whom she is not sent to put the SEAL of GOD on, but just doing her job. She also sealed a GOD fearing Lady. However, in the 1980’s, I also saw a great Male Angel whom The MOST HIGH GOD sent to judge and destroy all the corrupted and evil people, who did not have the Seal of El Elyon on their bodies. I was among the people; however, when the Angel who was sent to look for the Seal of GOD on me, he found it, so I was safe.”Copyright 2016 TNDL

No comments:

Post a Comment