Thursday, November 5, 2015

FULL TRUTH FROM THE MOST HIGH YESHUA GIVES LIFE TO OUR SOULS AND SPIRITS

"If you are seeking love and validation from the established order and its rulers of the Babylonian system, then, they will disappoint you as they have misled many before you. I serve, worship and follow the teachings and true ways of Yahweh El-Elyon Yeshua. I know that my teachings that I have received from the Most High that I am sharing with the true seekers, are not for everyone. However, they are full Truth, and whoever seeks for full Truth, will find my teachings, true, real, good and pure. I don't want anyone to take my word for it, go to the eternal Abba Father, Yahweh Elyon Yeshua for yourself, using the GOLDEN KEY (YESHUA) and ask Him to reveal Himself to you; He will come; He is nearer than you think. (TNDL)


THE SUPREME INTELLIGENCE OF THE KOSMOS WHO SEES AND KNOWS ALL THINGS WELL, IS THE MOST HIGH GOD. HE IS THE GREATEST GENERAL AND COMMANDER AND CHIEF. I AM NOT IN CONTROL, DUE TO MY LACK OF FULL KNOWLEDGE. HOWEVER, I AM DEEPLY LOVED, BY THE ONE WHO IS IN CONTROL OF ALL THINGS--YAHWEH ELYON YESHUA--WHO IS OUR GUIDING LIGHT AND LEADER.” (TNDL)

No comments:

Post a Comment