Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A TESTIMONY OF THE HEALING POWER OF GOD ELYON YESHUA

I was healed by the power of GOD (Elyon Yeshua) of Rheumatic fever (a serious illness) I was prayed for; I was in my early teens at the time. A couple years later, I was instantly and miraculously healed again, by the power of GOD of tonsillitis through prayer that was made for me. Years later, He saved me again, this time, from major surgery. Also, I was headed by the power of GOD ( Elyon Yeshua) of a foot injury. Over the years, I suffered more foot injuries; the doctor even wanted me to have knee surgery, I never had any surgery. I prayed and prayed. Today, my feet are fine with no problem walking, only slight pain once in a while from some of the injuries. Yahweh Elyon Yeshua restored my health in body, mind, soul and spirit. …by Yeshua`s stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5). ``There is healing power in the name of Yahweh Elyon Yeshua.``(TNDL)


My GOD is AWESOME!!! Thanksgiving, glory, worship, praise, honour and respect to the Most High GOD, Yahweh Elyon and His Son, Yeshua. Halleluyah!

By Sylvi Sun Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment