Thursday, April 23, 2015

ELYON'S FOLLOWER DECLARATION...

Good morning Friends, I must inform you that I am not religious, nor am I sharing my beliefs, like all natural and social scientists. I seek for the full truth that is fully known by the KOSMIC Intelligence. The Full truth which through high... spiritual awareness a likened to I.E The Ancient Sages, shamans and Seer prophets of "Elyon" come to realize. I respect all people's beliefs, however, i don't allow my personal beliefs to guide my life. My Beliefs alone are not enough to walk with the Eternal Father on his path. This is why my approach to life is purely based on the knowledgeable Logos (WORD) of the Eternal Father. Beliefs are like scientific theory's that observations which can be contested with another theory or observation. Being deeply flawed within this aspect my belief like every belief must be tested and proven by no uncertain way. Like De cart, (who doubt everything), Spinoza who must see through a clear lens and John Lock with a clean slate (TABULARASA)... (YEMSP) 

No comments:

Post a Comment