Friday, December 14, 2012

A COMMENT FROM FACEBOOK FRIEND ON (JRSL) MESSAGES !!!

Barry House wrote: I very much appreciate what you share Mr. JRSL. And, I also appreciate Mr. Woods who emails me his and your latest thoughts and revelations. Your contributions and others have compelled me to look long and hard and examine closely the things in my heart to test and prove that which are of Him and those which cannot be substantiated. The terminology is important because it brings with it clarity, unadulterated and unfettered. I’ve found the study of your terminology to have enhanced greatly my understanding and awe of our creator. As for the messages themselves, I trust those who hear the word, heed the word. We mustn’t make the mistake of others who down through history have remembered only the messengers who brought the word but have failed to apply. Having said that it is extremely important to honor and respect the obedient and faithful that bring the good news, the instructions, and warnings from The Most High. We endeavor through your admonishment and others who have been obedient to examine, test, and apply the word. I don’t know who the copycats are but I sincerely hope they will be transparent and give credit where credit is rightfully due.
There is still much work to do. Thank you for your contributions thus far and I look forward to many more words of instruction and warning from you as led by the Father.

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

No comments:

Post a Comment