Friday, September 28, 2012

THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE ONE...

YAHWEH ELYON YESHUA IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE TO HIS CHILDREN, HE IS ALWAYS THERE WITH YOU, TO HELP IN TIMES OF NEED. (JRSL-UCYG)
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my rede
emer.” Psalm 19:14

*** Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave u...
nsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. Benjamin Franklin

Oh how many times have I wanted to inhale a word I have spoken in haste! My brain and tongue are faster than my ‘filter’. And in a split second, my too quick response has landed me in a bad situation. In Proverbs 21:23 we are reminded “Whoever guards his mouth and tongue keeps his soul from troubles.”

Blessings friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment