Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now it the Time of Elyon/Yeshua Full Healing and Deliverance

There are people of Yeshua Elyon coming to us from all nations to be delivered by the power that is in the name of Yeshua Elyon. On Wednesday night about seven pm someone came to our home knocking the door. I don't answer our house door to anyone at that time of night because for security purposes. However i decided to go to the door. I open the door and there he was, a tall man about six ft 3-4 inches tall, who speaks with an Indian accent. He told me and family members at the door that he is sick with a liver problem and is dying. He is one who believes in Jesus Christ, he said he was praying and the Lord Jesus Christ shows him my home and tell him that I am a praying person. Yeshua said to him that he should ask for prayer to be cure of his liver problem. We do our prayer every Friday from seven to eight pm all these things he said the Lord Jesus Christ told. He came from another community searching for my home that the Lord Jesus showed in is vision while he was praying. We are call UCYG a group of prayer worriers. My team of prayer worriers will be praying for him soon for him to be cure and be made whole. P.S can I use your testimony as a blessing to others around the nations of the world. Let me know, much agape love, peace, joy and hope. (Joseph Rising Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment