Friday, April 16, 2010

We are Still Asking for Physical Proof...

Ageliki Agelopulou wrote: " I wonder what proofs had the apostoles that Yeshua was the only beogotten Son of Elyon? John the Baptist said in Matthhw 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him: 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. So, it was by revelation and not by scripture the way that he recognised Yeshua. I don’t underestimate the value of scriptures but if scripture alone could lead to Elyon/Yeshua then people of that period would have recognised Yeshua but they didn’t. We need sth that will unlock what is written, giving a clear view of the divine and not just interpretations. Interpretations bound us because they come from our limited knowledge that we have as human beings. The golden key than can open the door that leads to the divine realm is Yeshua, the Logos. I haven been raised as Christian Orthodox, so for many years the only name that I knew for the Logos was Iesous Christos or Christ in English version. Before some years I saw in a dream that I was praying using a name that I didn’t know. I was seeing this for a long of period but in the morning I couldn’t remember the whole name but just a letter of the name. So, at first I thought it was just a strange dream. Almost a year after I saw again that I was praying using this strange name but fortunately in the morning I could remember the whole name. It was Yeshua. This name told me nothing, until I made a research. Since then I started praying in the name of Yeshua and I know, that this name carries powers not because you say this but because you have faith in this. Elyon/Yeshua has so many ways to touch our soul, our spirit, our mind. In my case he came in my life in a way that I can’t doubt about his existence and his way of speaking again to people. Maybe he speaks with different way to each one since we are different and unique but when he speaks, he speaks the same. He is the same then and now. The same god, the same truth, the same teaching. Thank you for giving me space to share my experience and I wish to everyone to receive this alive spirit of Elyon/Yeshua within. James, I understand clearly what you are talking about. "

No comments:

Post a Comment