Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Sophia of Elon/Yeshua

Sylvi Sun Beam wrote: Thank you my sister Rev. Briget Trent. I have experienced the resurrected Yeshua and all those who look for the Most High Creator will find Him."When you look for Him, He will look for you. You shall seek Him and find Him when you have searched for him with all your heart." "He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Let us Seek Elyon/Yeshua so that They Life and Light can shine brightly in us and through us, and the gory of Their Glorious Presence can surround us. Let us be sunbeams for Elyon and His only begotten Son, Yeshua. I love you too, my sister.

Bridget Trent wrote: Adoring our Heavenly Father with you... I'm sure sure you and I are sweet savour before our Father as we worship. (God, am I the scent of a rose, buttercup, or tulip? I remember when I was a little girl I loved picking buttercups. Is that the proper name God for that flower? God, do your sons smell like trees and grass? I know they don't, but it'd rather humorous thinking of such. Love You!)

Hello my Angel friend, I am glad, more so excited that you experienced the Spirit Of WISDOM/SOPHIA. She is high and lifted up with the Most High, Those who dwell in the secrete place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91). Sophia (Wisdom) is there in that secrete place of Elyon, therefore when She come, She imparts true Knowledge.So grow in the Most High Knowledge my Friend because his Knowledge is power but a lack of it makes us powerless. We are going up the upward way, new height we are gaining every day much agape love.

Hello and thank you Joseph Rising Sun, for sharing this knowledge with us about Wisdom/ Sophia. Is she not beautiful? Is she not sweet? Did Wisdom/ Sophia not say,"The Lord possessed me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old and that when He prepared the heavens she was there".... and that she was by Him as one bought up with Him, and that she was daily His delight rejoicing always before Him (Proverbs 8:1, 27,30)? Thanks to Elyon for Wisdom/Sophia and all the treasures that she brings to us from the Most High Creator. Much agape love to you too, Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment