Thursday, August 27, 2009

Who is Lloyd Cole

Many people have asked me, who is Lloyd Cole? Over 30 years of my observing proof--He in his own words. "Good morning Olutayo Orinogunje, good enquirer. I am not a religious person or do I consider myself a Christian/(Christendom) but one who hears Elyon/Yeshua through communicating in words and writings about things of the past, things of present happenings and things of the future. I call myself a servant and follower of Yahweh Elyon/Yeshua, i am sharing the things he reveals to me to all my spiritual family and friends around the world and all who fines my writings interesting and provocative. Education,education, education gives us us knowledge and knowledge is power but a lack thereof makes us powerless.Therefore, I teach about the "Divine Philosophy the new Renaissance of hope" that will usher in the Divine Cause of Elyon/Yeshua on Earth. With much agape love have an enlightened bright Day and may the Most High bless you real good, xo xo xo. P.S. Thank you for responding."

No comments:

Post a Comment